Lead Maintenance Technician
Do you have maintenance experience in a processing plant? Are you looking for a new career opportunity with excellent benefits? Luttrell Staffing Group in Lebanon is currently hiring for Lead Maintenance Technician positions!
Pay: $25 / hr
Schedule: Monday - Saturday, 1st Shift (40+ hrs/week)
Job Duties for Lead Maintenance Technician positions:
- Performs skilled day-to-day maintenance activities
- Directs planned and emergent third-party maintenance to be performed by contractors ensuring adequate task performance and job closeout
- Ensures adequate reporting of inventories associated with spare parts and plant tooling
- Writes and updates maintenance procedures and training manuals
- Inspecting and troubleshooting machinery and equipment
- Reads meters, gauges, charts and instruments associated with the monitoring of equipment health and preventative maintenance
- Responds to plant hazardous material spills, leaks, and emergencies
Qualified applicants will have a high school diploma /GED (Process Plant Technology Degree or Vocational Maintenance Degree preferred), 10+ years multi-craft (mechanical and Instrumentation/Electrical) maintenance experience, and 6+ years in solids handling and solids processing or related industries (e.g., paper & pulp, gasification, power, wastewater, etc.) Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Benefits for Lead Maintenance Technician positions:
- Temp-To-Hire position
- Paid weekly
- Direct deposit available
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision, and Term-Life Insurance
- Eligible for Paid Holiday and Vacation Time
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call Luttrell Staffing Group Lebanon (615) 784-4670.
*For more information or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000.*