Licensed Loan Officer
Do you have at least one year of experience working in the mortgage industry? Luttrell Staffing Group is hiring for Licensed Loan Officer position.
Job duties and details for Licensed Loan Officer:
- Responsible for managing loans from the Branch Manager in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assist Branch Manager in the origination of a minimum of 10 Loans per month, with a goal of 15+ Loans per month.
- Evaluate loan applications by collecting and reviewing all relevant and required documentation (Income, assets, credit, etc).
- Drive sales through service: Go above and beyond in exceeding customer expectations.
- Monday through Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm.
- 40 hours per week.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available.
Job requirements for Licensed Loan Officer:
- Qualified candidates must be self-motivated, driven, persistent to achieve a desired result and must have a mortgage license through State of Tennessee.
- Superior organizational skills as there will be multiple tasks, loans, and many different individuals during the manufacturing process.
- Commitment to quality work to ensure efficiency and productivity.
- Quality, efficiency, superior customer service and professionalism are ALL essential to be successful as a Loan Production Partner.
- Availability to work extended hours as the business dictates.
- Mortgage License through the State of Tennessee is required for this position.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (865) 233-7502 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
Brad is a recent graduate of Bryan College and is currently pursuing his M.B.A. there. He joined the Knoxville team in June of 2017, and is excited to build client satisfaction and help people find jobs. Brad enjoys playing and watching sports and is a big fan of the Tennessee Vols.