Light Industrial | Assembly
Morgantown, KY 42261
Are you looking for a Light Industrial Job with a Casual Dress Code?
Apply Today for Assembly Jobs in your area!
We are excited to be offering weekly pay that comes directly to you!
Pay Cards & Direct Deposit ensure a quick pay day - no more driving to BG to pick up your check!
These jobs are located in Morgantown, KY - an easy drive from Ohio, Butler or Warren County areas.
Ideal Candidate has a good work ethic with prior factory experience.
- Casual dress code - Tennis shoes and shorts are OK.
- NO heavy protective equipment required.
- NO Steel-Toe Shoes required.
Key Duties for Light Industrial Worker:
- Assembly small parts.
- Follow verbal/written instructions.
- Conduct visual inspection.
- May operate machines.
Requirements for Assembly Worker:
- HS Diploma / GED
- Drug screen and background check.
Click the link below to apply online, then call us at (270) 782-2226.
Text Luttrell to 25000 to connect with a Hiring Rep.
Quality Personnel is now Luttrell Staffing Group!
- Apply In-Person: Visit 1435 Campbell Lane, Bowling Green, KY.
- Application Hours are Monday Friday, 8:30-10:30 AM or 1-3 PM.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Staffing Manager
Shirley started her career with Quality Personnel as a File Clerk & Relief Switchboard Operator, September 1992. In March 1993, she became a full-time Corporate Receptionist/Administrative Assistant. Shirley currently serves as a CSR. She is a Bowling Green High School graduate and attended Bowling Green Vocational School. Shirley is happily married to Terry Elkin. They have 2 children and 4 grandchildren. Let us know how we can assist in landing your next job!