Are you looking for a new career opportunity? Luttrell Staffing Group is recruiting for Logistics Engineer.
Job duties and details for Logistics Engineer:
- Responsible for designing, analyzing and implementing processes, systems, methods and layouts used in Logistics to improve efficiencies and reduce cost in distributing goods and services.
- Analyze and plan warehouse layouts.
- Work closely with Material Business Team.
- Handle the flow of inventory and process orders to improve the efficiency.
- Pay rate based on experience.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available.
Job requirements for Logistics Engineer:
Qualified candidates must have at least 3 years' experience in logistics. Must have strong computer skills and mathematical ability. Diploma/GED is required.
Please apply by clicking on the link below, then call our office (540) 674-1118 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
Lisa is the Branch Manager of the Radford office. She lives in Bastian, VA with her husband of 20 years, along with two kittens. Before she joined the Radford team, she was the Office Manager at Mack's Oil, Inc. for 22 years. She believes that God & Family should be the center of a well-enjoyed life. If you are looking for work in Radford or the surrounding areas, please give her a call!