Machine Operator | Fabrication | Shipping | CNC Torch Operator
Are you looking for long-term work with a great company? Luttrell Staffing Group in Sevierville, TN is currently hiring many positions for a client in Kodak, TN. If interested, apply today!
Details for Machine Operator | Fabrication | Shipping | CNC Torch Operator positions
- Full-Time, Long-term Temp
- 1 year experience required
- Work Schedule: varies- 1st and 2nd
- 40+ hours plus OT required
Key Details for positions:
- Blasting-loading material into blaster
- Shipping (with experience loading trucks and working with bill of ladings)
- Fabrication (Forming, Saws, Break Press, Punching)
- CNC Torch Operator (Weekend: Fri, Sat and Sun 5 AM to 5:30 PM – work 36 get paid 40)
- Consolidation-prepares products or materials for shipment
- Grinding-machine operation and basic maintenance
Special Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Testing in our office and Interview with client required
- Basic Math and understanding of units of measure
- HS Diploma or GED
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull up to 50 lbs
Appy today by clicking on the link below, then contact our office at 865-428-1412. We look forward to hearing from you!
Kim began her career with Luttrell Staffing Group in 2013 when she accepted a clerical assignment for a client company. She did such a great job there that the Sevierville branch offered her an internal administrative assistant position in 2014. The next year, Kim was promoted to staffing manager. She has over 30 years experience in customer service and hospitality, and is certified by both DATIA (drug testing) and the American Staffing Association (CSP).