Machine Operator | Manufacturing
Do you have at least 2 years of machine operator experience? Luttrell Staffing Group is recruiting for Machine Operator | Manufacturing.
Job duties and details for Machine Operator | Manufacturing:
- Responsible for performing various tasks to set-up, operate, monitor, troubleshoot and perform preventive maintenance on assigned machines.
- Inspect parts to specifications and make adjustments or tool changes as necessary to maintain quality specifications.
- Set-up and operate a production machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
- Read and interpret blueprints and diagrams to select, position and secure machinery. Adjust machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications and in a timely fashion.
- Perform necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment start-up and operation on multiple pieces of equipment.
- Operator multiple pieces of equipment during operation to ensure quality production and minimal unplanned stops.
- 1st shift 8am-4:30pm and 2nd shift 11:30pm-8am.
- Pay rate $10-$11/hour, depends on shift.
- 40 hours per week, plus overtime.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available.
Job requirements for Machine Operator | Manufacturing:
Qualified candidates must have at least 2 years' manufacturing experience, knowledge of production procedures, analytical skills, attention to detail, be able to multi-task and work independently. Must also be able to work in a fast-paced environment and have the stamina and strength to handle heavy equipment.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (423) 764-1334 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
Beth Chapman is a Staffing Coordinator with Luttrell Staffing Group. She is passionate about making sure that she meets the needs of both her clients as well as local job seekers. Beth recently started her new position after previously serving as the Bristol office's Administrative Assistant position since October 2016.