Machine Operator | Manufacturing
Are you looking for a new career opportunity? Luttrell Staffing Group is hiring for Machine Operator | Manufacturing positions.
Job duties and details for Machine Operator | Manufacturing:
- Set-up machine according to Technical Data Sheets.
- Confirm that wire winding is correct.
- Continuously inspect wire for defects.
- perform bobbin/drum change procedures and label them with the correct information.
- Close and package material as detailed on Technical Data Sheet.
- Fast paced environment.
- Day Shift, 7am-7pm and Night Shift, 7am-7pm.
- Pay rate $11.00-$11.50/hour.
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available.
Job requirements for Machine Operator | Manufacturing:
Qualified candidates must have general computer skills and also be able to work in a fast paced environment. Diploma/GED is required.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (423) 272-8115 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
Meet Your Recruiter
Brandon joined the Luttrell Staffing Group team in 2013 as an Administrative Assistant. Through the years, he has held positions as HR Assistant, Staffing Manager, Business Development Manager, and is now Branch Manager of the Rogersville, TN office. In addition to his company role, Brandon currently serves on the board of the Hawkins County Boys & Girls Club and is a full-time student at Western Governors University, working toward his BS degree in Marketing. When off duty, he enjoys spending time with his wife and son, wake boarding, golfing, fitness, actively serving in church, playing guitar, and singing/song writing. Brandon and his team are passionate about client/candidate matchmaking and upholding the Luttrell Staffing Group motto – “Making People Matter Most.”