Machine Operator | Production
Are you looking to work for a great company with an opportunity to get hired on after 90 days? Luttrell Staffing Group in Dandridge, TN is currently hiring Machine Operators and Production positions for a client in Kodak, TN. If you have at least 6 months machine operator experience and interested in 1st or 3rd shift, apply today!
Details for Machine Operator| Production position:
- Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
- $10/hour with substantial pay increase after hire-on in 90 days, including sign-on bonus
- 12 hour work days with Mandatory overtime, Monday-Saturday
- 1st and 3rd shifts available, 7am-7pm and 7pm-7am
- 6 months machine operating experience required
Key Duties for Machine Operator | Production positions:
- Perform machine set-ups and tool changes as necessary
- Perform quality checks using gauges
- Transport materials/goods
- Able to run various manufacturing equipment (CNC, manual presses, assembly equipment, etc)
Requirements for Machine Operator | Production positions:
- Keen vision and mental alertness is required
- Good communication both oral and written
- No HSD/GED required to start, candidate must be willing to obtain through client provided program
- DL required
*For more information on this position, text Luttrell to 25000!*
Apply today by clicking on the link below, then contact our office at 865-397-5607. We look forward to hearing from you!
I’m Patrick, before I started working for Luttrell Staffing Group I was a Stock Manager at Food city for eight years and before that I graduated Cocke County High school in 2008 where I spent most of my time in band. Now I’ve been with the company since March 2016 and I love finding people jobs.