Machine Operator | Forklift
CAROL STREAM, IL
Are you looking for a new opportunity with benefits and the potential to turn into long-term employment? Do you have experience operating machinery in a manufacturing setting? Luttrell Staffing Group of Schaumburg is hiring for Machine Operator | Forklift positions!
Starting Pay Range: $12.50+ / hr
Schedule: 2nd & 3rd shift, Monday - Friday, possible overtime (Training on 1st shift)
Hours per Week: 40+
Job details for Machine Operator | Forklift positions:
- Read production schedules, prints and sales orders to determine processing sequences, temperatures, and heat cycle requirements for objects to be heat-treated
- Record times that parts are removed from Induction Unit to document that objects have attained specified temperatures for specified times
- Operate or tend Induction Units that harden and heat-treat metal
- Adjust controls and/or programs to maintain temperatures and heating times
- Load parts into containers and place containers on conveyors
- Place parts in required packaging
- House keeping prior to the end of the shift
Qualified candidates will have at least 2 years of related experience. Forklift experience a plus (may be required for some positions). Must be able to read and communicate effectively in English (Spanish helpful). Must be able lift up to 20 lbs, stand, and stoop.
Benefits for Machine Operator | Forklift positions:
- Temp-to-Hire position
- Paid Weekly
- Direct-Deposit Available
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Term-Life Insurance available
- Eligible for Paid Holiday and Vacation Time
Interested? Click the link to apply then call our office at (847)278-7727 to schedule your interview!
Our office is located at 9 W. Wise Road | Schaumburg, IL 60193
*For more information or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000!*