Machine Operator | Production
Are you looking to work for a great company with an opportunity to get hired on after 90 days? Luttrell Staffing Group in Sevierville, TN is currently hiring Machine Operators and Production positions for a client in Kodak, TN. If you have at least 6 months machine operator experience and interested in 1st or 3rd shift, apply today!
Details for Machine Operator| Production position:
- Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
- $10/hour with substantial pay increase after hire-on in 90 days, including sign-on bonus
- 12 hour work days with Mandatory overtime, Monday-Saturday
- 1st and 3rd shifts available, 7am-7pm and 7pm-7am
- 6 months machine operating experience required
Key Duties for Machine Operator | Production positions:
- Perform machine set-ups and tool changes as necessary
- Perform quality checks using gauges
- Transport materials/goods
- Able to run various manufacturing equipment (CNC, manual presses, assembly equipment, etc)
Requirements for Machine Operator | Production positions:
- Keen vision and mental alertness is required
- Good communication both oral and written
- No HSD/GED required to start, candidate must be willing to obtain through client provided program
- DL required
*For more information on this position, text Luttrell to 25000!*
Apply today by clicking on the link below, then contact our office at 865-428-1412. We look forward to hearing from you!
Kim began her career with Luttrell Staffing Group in 2013 when she accepted a clerical assignment for a client company. She did such a great job there that the Sevierville branch offered her an internal administrative assistant position in 2014. The next year, Kim was promoted to staffing manager. She has over 30 years experience in customer service and hospitality, and is certified by both DATIA (drug testing) and the American Staffing Association (CSP).