Machinist | Manufacturing
Are you an experienced Machinist? Do you have at least 2 years' experience? Luttrell Staffing Group in Wytheville is currently recruiting for Experienced Machinist!
Job details for Machinist:
- Operate manual and CNC machinery on production basis, i.e. make arbors, jigs and tools to hold a work piece in the machine.
- Able to perform tool work if needed.
- Working on other machines such as key seater pull broach, de-burring, sandblasting and honing, including load, unload and set-up.
- Clean and maintain machines periodically.
- Lift weights of up to 40 lbs.
- Perform quality control checks of screw elements using gauges.
- De-burring and sandblasting of all parts needed.
- Clean shop area as needed.
- Do all related work that is necessary in the manufacturing area.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned by proper authority.
- 2nd shift, 3pm-11pm and 3rd shift, 11pm-7am.
- 40+ hours per week.
- Pay rate based on experience.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
- Paid weekly.
Job requirements for Machinist:
Candidates must have at least 2 years' of machinist experience to qualify for this position and also be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (276) 335-2080 or send resumes to email@example.com.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
Drema joined our Wytheville office in August 2013. Along with seven years of staffing experience with Saunders Staffing (Bluefield, WV) and First Choice Temporary Services (Kernersville, NC), Drema has over 25 years of human resources and payroll experience.