Are you looking for a new opportunity in Bristol, TN? Luttrell Staffing Group is hiring for Maintenance Tech position for local apartment complex.
Job duties and details for Maintenance Tech:
- Responsible for general and preventative maintenance.
- Duties also include general cleaning, snow cleanup, leaves, pool, minor plumbing and electrical repairs.
- Daytime schedule, 8am-5pm.
- Pay rate $10.50/hour.
- Temp-to-Hire position.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available.
Job requirements for Maintenance Tech:
- Must have 2 years of related work experience.
- HVAC experience is preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Twisting, stooping, bending and climbing is required.
- Diploma/GED required.
Please click on link below to apply, then call our office (423) 764-1334 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
Meet Your Recruiter
Holly King, CSP, CPC
Senior Staffing Manager
Holly began her staffing career in April 2012 as a Staffing Coordinator. She shortly worked her way to Staffing Manager, and has served as Bristol's Senior Staffing Manager since September 2017. Prior to coming to Luttrell Staffing, Holly held a Real Estate License in both Tennessee and Virginia and attended Emory & Henry as well as Virginia Highlands Community Colleges. Holly is also a 2019 LEAD Bristol! graduate.