FRANKLIN, KY 42134
Do you have experience working as a Maintenance Technician or a related technical degree?
We are excited to offer this new opportunity to qualified candidates - Apply Here!
- Starting Pay: Up to $17.50/hr DOE
- 2nd Shift: 3pm - 11:30pm
As a 2nd Shift Maintenance Tech, You Will:
- Repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment.
- Ensure machines are operating efficiently
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and be a self-starter
- Basic knowledge of electrical wiring for PLC’s
- Ability to fabricate is a plus!
Requirements for Maintenance Tech:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Technical Degree required OR 2 years’ proven experience within Maintenance Dept.
- Must have clean drug screen and background check.
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quality Personnel is now Luttrell Staffing Group!
Click the link below to Apply Today!
- Call us at 270-586-6666.
- Apply In-Person: Visit us at 101 South Main Street, Franklin, KY 42134
- Monday - Friday, 9-11am and 1-3pm.