Maintenance Technician | Class A
MOUNT STERLING, KY
Do you have at least 5 years of experience trouble shooting manufacturing machinery? Are you looking for a new opportunity with benefits and paid time off? Luttrell Staffing Group is currently searching for an experienced Maintenance Technician | Class A!
Pay Rate: $13.50 + / hr
Schedule: 1st shift & 3rd shift available (40 hrs / week)
Job details and requirements for Maintenance Technician | Class A:
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment, and plant facilities.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
Qualified candidates will have at least 5 years of directly related experience. An associates degree in a directly related field is preferred. Other special skills include:
- Technical Capacity
- Organizational Skills
- Problem Solving/Analytical Skill
- Time Management
- Attention to detail
- Ethical conduct
- Working knowledge of manufacturing processes and materials
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Benefits for Maintenance Technician | Class A:
- Temp-to-Hire position
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance
- Eligible fo Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Paid weekly
- Direct deposit or pay card available
Interested? Apply by clicking the link below, then call Luttrell Staffing Group Mount Sterling (859) 520-3815.
*For more information, please text Luttrell to 25000*