Are you looking for an exciting new position in maintenance? Luttrell Staffing Group is hiring for Maintenance Technician!
Job duties and details for Maintenance Technician:
- Responsible for the maintenance and service on an assigned set of looms.
- Make sure looms stay in production by using troubleshooting methods.
- All shifts are currently available.
- Monday through Saturday.
- Pay rate $12.00/hour.
- Temp-to-Hire position.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available.
Job requirements for Maintenance Technician:
- Good working knowledge of computers.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high volume production environment.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of machine operator and troubleshooting experience.
- Diploma/GED is required.
- Must be able to lift, pull or push up to 50 lbs.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (423) 764-1334 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
Meet Your Recruiter
Rachel is our Staffing Coordinator for Luttrell Staffing Group in Bristol. If you're looking for work in Bristol and the surrounding areas, give her a call!