Do you have at least years of general building operations related work experience? Luttrell Staffing Group is hiring for Maintenance Tech.
Job duties and details for Maintenance Tech:
- Perform maintenance/engineering tasks as required
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures and safety procedure and insure compliance by vendors, customers, and other parties.
- Maintain, repair, replace and/or over sight of lock sets, doors, restroom fixtures, light fixtures, lamps, bulbs, carpet, furniture moves, filters, painting, cleaning, signage and other general building items as directed.
- Coordinate maintenance efforts with outside contractors, vendors, customers and other parties as may be necessary concerning general building systems.
- Respond to emergency situations (fire protection, evacuation and equipment failures etc.) to include customer concerns in a timely manner to eliminate and/or minimize possible downtime and inconvenience to customers.
- Track inventory of general building parts, materials and supplies to insure adequate stock is maintained always.
- Ensure compliance with applicable codes (OSHA, NFPA, NEC, ASHRAE and others as applicable), government agencies and company directives as related to building equipment upgrades, retrofits, build-outs, maintenance and operations.
- Purchase parts and supplies as necessary per the purchase approval process.
- Assist with monitoring and logging equipment as required.
Job requirements for Maintenance Tech:
- Minimum of 5 years General Building Operations related work experience.
- Must have certifications in Environmental Safety, CPR, First Aid, AED, Electrical Safety and Confined Space Entry.
- Effective written and verbal communications skills.
- Maintain positive communication with other team members, customers, owners, property management, contractors and vendors.
- Effective trouble shooting and analytical skills.
Please click on the link below to apply, then call our office (276) 431-7352.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*