Do you have 1-5 years' maintenance tech experience? Luttrell Staffing Group is hiring for Maintenance Technician I.
Job duties and details for Maintenance Technician I:
- Responsible for troubleshooting and repairs on injection and compression molding equipment, secondary and conveyance equipment, including assemblers, inserter, printers, labelers and robots.
- Perform set-ups, changeovers, adjustments, maintenance, repair and operations of various types of equipment.
- Perform all required necessary preventive maintenance and repairs on equipment.
- Read, use and interpret measuring devices, gauges and inspection tools.
- Pay rate $15.00/hour.
- Long-Term position.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available.
Job requirements for Maintenance Technician I:
Qualified candidates must have excellent communication skills, be highly organized and have excellent personal leadership skills. Must also have thorough understanding of electrical and mechanical maintenance. Candidates must also have proficient computer skills, to include MS Office and Microsoft Outlook, working knowledge of CMMS, good mathematical and analytical skills, and be able to read schematics. Technical Degree or equivalent technical experience (1-5 years) is preferred.
Please click on the link below to apply, then call our office (423) 765-2628 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*