Do you have at least 3-5 years electrical and mechanical experience? Luttrell Staffing Group in Sevierville, TN is currently hiring for 1st and 3rd Shift Maintenance Tech positions for one of our clients. If you are open to overtime and interested in this position, apply today!
Details for Maintenance Tech position:
- Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
- 1st Shift and 3rd Shift
- 40+ hours per week (must be able to work 10-12 hour shifts)
Key Duties for Maintenance Tech position:
- Conducts, maintains, tests and repairs electrical/electronic, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems and components
- Applies knowledge of electrical/electronics and mechanical principles in determining equipment malfunctions and applies skills in restoring equipment to operation
- Provides skilled mechanical and electrical/electronic support to all areas of Manufacturing
Qualifications for this position:
- 3-5 years of proven experience in the electrical/electronics, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic fields are required and the ability to demonstrate high proficiency in these areas
- Experience and ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- A thorough knowledge of electrical/ electronic components and equipment including the use of special instruments for diagnostic purposes
- Must be able to work well with all levels of personnel whether individually or in a team environment, and especially must be able to interface and communicate with line operators in order to assist with repairs and troubleshooting
Education and Experience required for Maintenance Tech position:
- High school diploma or its equivalent required. Two-year technical degree or accredited apprenticeship program or the equivalent in a technical field is required
- 3-5 years of proven experience in the electrical/electronics, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic fields are required. Experience in high volume manufacturing in the automotive industry preferred
- Computer experience/operation and PLC programming are necessary
- Certificates or diplomas from an accredited college or skill center in machining or machine tool manufacturing highly desired
- Solid work history and willingness to successfully function in a team environment
*For more information about this position, text Luttrell to 25000!*
Apply today by clicking on the link below, then contact our office at 865-428-1412. We look forward to hearing from you!
Stacy joined the Kingsport team in 2012 as a Staffing Coordinator, then transferred to Duffield office as an Onsite Staffing Manager. Stacy became Branch Manager of the Duffield office in early 2017 and in June 2019 moved to the Sevierville office as their Branch Manager.