Manufacturing | Production | Machine Operator
Are you looking for a new opportunity in manufacturing? Check out these exciting new opportunities in Manufacturing | Production | Machine Operator!
Luttrell Staffing Group in Knoxville is currently hiring for Welder, Bender Technician, General Labor, Material Handler, Machinist and Machine Operator Positions.
Job details for Manufacturing | Production | Machine Operator:
- Duties include, assisting shop lead with basic duties such as assembly, grinding and general purposes.
- Use blueprints and design sketches to ensure the proper dimensions and tolerance levels of the finished product.
- Maintain clean work area and follow 5s criteria.
- Maintain continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and continuing needs.
- All shifts are currently available.
- 1st shift, 7am-3:30pm / 2nd shift, 3:30pm-11:30pm / 3rd shift, 11pm-7:30am.
- 40+ hours per week.
Job requirements for Manufacturing | Production | Machine Operator:
Qualified candidates must be able to work any shift, if requested, to ensure customers' demands are met. Candidates must also be able to lift 50 lbs.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (865) 212-3853 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*