Do you have a Bachelor's Degree in a manufacturing or engineering related field or equivalent experience? Luttrell Staffing Group is recruiting for Manufacturing Engineer.
Job duties and details for Manufacturing Engineer:
- Develop manufacturing processes work instructions for electro-mechanical assembly.
- Design and develop tooling and fixturing; applying knowledge of product design.
- Assure product and process quality by designing testing methods, establishing standards and confirming manufacturing processes.
- Prepare product and process reports.
- Complete design and development projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase quality and productivity.
- Monday through Friday, 7am-4pm.
Job requirements for Manufacturing Engineer:
- Technical Bachelor's Degree in Manufacturing or Engineering or related field.
- 3-5 years experience in a role directly or indirectly related to the role.
- Basic experience with tools and fixtures.
- Basic manufacturing knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task, manage time efficiently and self-motivate.
- Intermediate to advanced computer competencies.
- Must be able to lift 15 lbs occasionally.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time at desk.
- Must be able to travel to meet supply chain needs.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (859) 520-3815.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
Meet Your Recruiter
Ruby Coyle is the Staffing Coordinator for Luttrell Staffing Group in Mt. Sterling. If you are looking for work in Mt. Sterling or the surrounding area, give her a call!