Are you looking for a great opportunity and have engineering experience? Luttrell Staffing Group in Alcoa, TN is currently hiring for a Manufacturing Engineer for one of their clients in Vonore, TN. If you have at least 4 years experience, apply today!
Key Duties for Manufacturing Engineer position:
- Support assembly area to increase productivity and efficiency
- Support the timely manufacture of pre-production and prototype component samples
- Support maintenance on machine breakdowns, start-ups, tooling improvements, etc.
- Carry out machine capability studies
- Determine root cause analysis problematical issues
- Support manufacturing processes and Kaizen teams
- Design and make detailed drawings of fixtures, tooling, gauging, etc.
- Work daily overtime and Saturdays and/or Sundays when directed by immediate supervisor or, as necessary, to complete essential job duties
- Perform other duties as assigned
Special Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Proficient in CNC programming on Fanuc, Mazak and Brother controls. Proven CAD experience on Auto Cad or Solid Works. Basic understanding of PLC logic controls
- Knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic, and circuitry. Strong understanding of tool cutting geometry
- Strong organizational skills, able to work well under pressure and manage several tasks simultaneously
- Must enjoy challenges and meet planned deadlines
- Basic knowledge of applicable quality, health, safety, and environmental management systems
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor of Science, Engineering, preferably in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in metal removal and/or close tolerance assembly manufacturing
Work Environment/Physical Demands for Manufacturing Engineer position:
- Able to walk approximately 3 – 7 miles per day
- Perform repetitive motions while walking or standing
- Stand/walk for duration of shift
- Visually check for minute details when performing quality checks, detect color
- Able to lift 35 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
Apply today by clicking on the link below, then contact our office at 865-233-7502. We look forward to hearing from you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Brad is a recent graduate of Bryan College and is currently pursuing his M.B.A. there. He joined the Knoxville team in June of 2017, and is excited to build client satisfaction and help people find jobs. Brad enjoys playing and watching sports and is a big fan of the Tennessee Vols.