Do you have forklift experience? Luttrell Staffing Group in Roanoke is hiring for Forklift Operator.
Job duties and details for Forklift Operator:
- Operate forklifts, mobile cranes, overhead cranes, tractors, sweepers, pay loaders, side loaders, jockey truck and hoists.
- Locate, identify, transport material from various locations throughout the plant to the proper work area.
- Crate, count, store and mark parts.
- Load and unload incoming trucks and railcars and material on trailer wagons.
- Assist repairmen and chainman.
- Clean and paint equipment.
- 1st shift, 6am-2:30pm.
- Pay rate $18.33/hour.
Job requirements for Forklift Operator:
Qualified candidates must have forklift experience and will be required to take a paper test. Must also be able to stand, walk, bend, climb, crawl, reach, pull, lift and sit. Lifting up to 75 lbs is required occasionally. Employees are exposed to weather, noise, dust, smoke, some chemicals and fumes on a regular basis.
Please apply by clicking on the link below, then call our office (540) 491-9921 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
RaKeesha is a staffing coordinator for Luttrell Staffing Group-Roanoke. If you're looking for work in Roanoke or the surrounding areas, give her a call.