Do you have at least one year of forklift operator experience? Luttrell Staffing Group is recruiting for Material Handler for established client in Essex.
Job details and duties for Material Handler:
- Load route trucks and semi-trailers with propane or battery operated forklift and/or pallet jack.
- Move product in and out of warehouse.
- Move product to storage areas using the proper equipment.
- Stack and store merchandise in the appropriate area according to established sequences and procedures.
- Jockey or move trailers around the outside yard to facilitate loading and unloading of products and materials.
- Document all material transfers, shipments and movements electronically and/or on appropriate forms.
- Ensure items are stored in an orderly and accessible manner.
- Review orders for shipment and assemble the correct types of merchandise to be shipped.
- 6am-6:30pm or 6pm-6:30am.
- Pay rate $15.43-$16.90/hr.
- Temp-to-Hire position.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available.
- Sign-on Bonus Available!
Job requirements for Material Handler:
Qualified candidates must have at least one year of forklift operator experience.
Please click on the link below to apply, then call our office (802) 658-9900 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*