Mold Technician | Manufacturing
Do you have at least 3 years' experience working with CNC machines and manual machines? Luttrell Staffing Group, in partnership with Phoenix Packaging, is recruiting for Mold Tech | Manufacturing.
Job duties and details for Mold Tech | Manufacturing:
- Develop operational procedures to be conducted on mold shop and train technicians on the proper maintenance techniques.
- Ensure adherence to processes and procedures to comply with safe requirements, guaranteeing mold's care and quality products.
- Diagnose damage on molds and define the proper maintenance to be conducted.
- Elaborate and manufacture pieces or parts for molds, machines and stackers as needed on the machinery available (CNC and manual machines).
- Day shift , 7am-7pm and Night shift, 7pm-7am.
- Starting pay rate $19.00/hour.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available.
Job requirements for Mold Tech | Manufacturing:
Qualified candidates must have at least 3 years' experience working with CNC machines, manual machines and also be able to lift 50 lbs. Technical Degree, Associates Degree in Engineering, Instrumentation or related field is preferred. Bachelor's Degree is strongly desired.
Please click on the link below to apply, then call our office (540) 674-1118.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*