NOC Specialist 1 | Information Technology
Do you have a Degree in Computer Science? Luttrell Staffing Group is hiring for NOC Specialist 1 | IT.
Job details for NOC Specialist 1 | IT:
- Assist personnel with installation and configuration.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
- Assist employees with computer problems and answer their questions.
- Respond to emergency situations.
- Ensure compliance with applicable codes (OSHA, NFPA, NEC, ASHRAE and others as applicable).
- Read and analyze IT as-built drawings.
- Develop, update and maintain internal SOP's for all internal assigned functions.
- Network Administration of firewalls, switches, access points and troubleshoot hardware and LAN/WAN network issues.
- Salary $55,000-$65,000 per year.
- Temp-to-Hire position.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
Job requirements for NOC Specialist 1 | IT:
- Associate Degree in Computer Science, Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Experience Administering Building Automation Systems and Power Monitoring Systems (BACnet, RS458 and ION Enterprise Networks).
- Full working knowledge of computers, printers, laptops and common Windows applications.
- Minimum of 5 years Critical Facilities Operations related to work experience.
- Experience implementing and maintaining IT compliance requirements for HITRUST, SOC and SOC2.
- Certification in CompTIA+, CCNA, CCENT, Cisco, MCSA, MCSE or equivalent.
- Operating Engineers license and/or Systems Maintenance Administrator (SMA) and/or equivalent.
- Environmental Safety.
- CPR/First Aid/AED.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Please apply by clicking on the link below, then call our office (276) 431-7352.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*