MANCHESTER, TN 37110
Luttrell Staffing Group McMinnville is currently hiring for an On-Site Coordinator to staff and service one of our key clients on location. The On-site Coordinator is responsible for the maintenance and growth of client company relationships and Luttrell Staffing Group Associate management. They will work on premise with the client to more closely manage and support a particular facility and its staffing model.
Essential Job Functions include, counseling, orientation, employee avocation, and general HR functions, among other duties. It is important to understand the working relationship between the On-Site Coordinator, the client, and the employees.
Key Requirements of the On-Site Coordinator:
- Excellent communication / verbal skills
- Flexibility - must be able to work 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift as needed
- Multitasking skills are essential - must be able to quickly return to task when interrupted
- Excellent computer skills including Excel and Word (including building and running reports)
- Respond well to pressure and maintains positive demeanor
- Excellent problem solving / decision making skills
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance
- Work responsibly with or without supervision
- Prioritizes tasks and is flexible to ever-changing demands
- Looking for a self-starter who takes initiative, pays close attention to detail, and meets deadlines consistently
- Previous staffing experience in personnel management (running large accounts)
This is a great internal opportunity with a growing firm. Apply today by clicking the link below!