On-Site Staffing Coordinator
Well established company is seeking an On-Site Staffing Coordinator to join their growing team in Gainesville, GA. This is an excellent career opportunity!
Luttrell Staffing Group's Core Values:
"Our mission is to cultivate people and build relationships through excellence in staffing."
The On-Site Staffing Coordinator is responsible for the maintenance and growth of client company relationships and Luttrell Staffing Group Associate management.
Essential Job Details and Duties for On-Site Staffing Coordinator:
- Recruit and identify quality candidates for client job orders through ad postings and other sourcing methods.
- Conduct interviews and reference checks.
- Administer testing (drug, skills, etc.) training, orientation.
- Manage employee relations to include counseling, coaching, discipline and discharge.
- Develop relationships with clients through regular communication and client visits.
- Responsible for administrative tasks to include recording in operating system.
- Must maintain regular follow up with associates to ensure job satisfaction and address any concerns.
- Must maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Must assist with office operations, phones, filing and any other requirements.
- Manage worker's compensation through on-site safety audits and accident investigations.
On-Site Staffing Coordinator Requirements:
- Excellent Attendance.
- Must be a team player and personable.
- Excellent communication skills displaying professional etiquette both verbal and written.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office. Testing may be required.
- Responds well to pressure and maintains positive demeanor while working with associates, staff, and clients.
- Work responsibly with or without supervision and be able to make decisions.
- Must be comfortable with Management Duties, such as hiring, firing, coaching and counseling.
- Provide valid Driver's License and proof of insurance.
- Prioritizes tasks and is flexible to ever-changing demands.
- Training will be provided.
Please send resumes to MCastillo@Lstaff.com or CVance@Lstaff.com.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER