Do you have Operations Management experience in a Manufacturing setting? Luttrell Staffing Group in Roanoke is currently recruiting for Operations Manager | Manufacturing for leading manufacturer in Roanoke.
Job details for Operations Manager | Manufacturing:
- Participate in formulating and administering company policies and developing goals and objectives.
- Manage company's manufacturing activities.
- Interface with Purchasing, Engineering and Sales/Marketing to coordinate the production process for the introduction of new products.
- Provide leadership to achieve quality, cost and delivery objectives and improvement goals.
- Create and implement planning models and processes that will drive production to benchmark levels and meet current and future customers demands.
- 40+ hours per week.
- Pay rate $31.52/hr.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
Job requirements for Operations Manager | Manufacturing:
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business or minimum of 8-10 years of manufacturing experience, and 3-5 years related experience in progressive change management role. Candidate must be a team player, highly organized, able to work in a high-pressure environment and also have Lean training and experience. Strong verbal and written communication skills are also required.
Please apply by clicking the link below then call our office (540) 491-9921 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*