Operator in Training (OPIT) | Manufacturing
Are you looking for a new career opportunity? Luttrell Staffing Group, in partnership with Phoenix Packaging, is currently recruiting for Operator in Training | Manufacturing positions!
Job details for Operator in Training | Manufacturing:
- Support the operation in assigned machine to ensure the machinery is running at optimum efficiency.
- Work with all of the team to comply with production needs in terms of quality, efficiency and operational cost.
- Follow guidelines of the experienced operators and support technicians who provided on the job training.
- Perform basic visual quality inspections on products.
- Maintain the production pace of other team members.
- Utilize various equipment as needed to perform duties.
- High noise levels.
- Schedule is 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am.
- Pay rate $13.00-$14.25/hr.
- Temp-to-Hire position.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
- Monthly Perfect Attendance Bonus! ($50.00 Walmart Gift Card).
- After working 3 months with Luttrell Staffing Group, then 3 months for Phoenix Packaging, employees are eligible for $1000 Bonus! (6 months total)
Job requirements for Operator in Training | Manufacturing:
Qualified candidates must be able to stand, walk, twist, bend, stoop, push, pull and lift up to 50lbs. This position also requires repetitive motion, and walking up and down stairs. Experience as a machine operator for thermoforming and extrusion of plastics for food packaging industry is preferred. Diploma/GED is required.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (540) 674-1118 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*