Packing Machine Operator
Do you have experience in a fast-paced manufacturing setting? Do you also have experience using high powered equipment? Luttrell Staffing Group is currently seeking qualified candidates for Packing Machine Operator positions!
Job duties and details for Packing Machine Operator:
- Operate one or multiple pieces of manufacturing equipment, move raw material to production line and remove damaged products or supplies as needed.
- Responsible for production, package and flavor changeovers.
- Perform troubleshooting and minor repairs.
- Rotating schedule, 5:30pm-6:00am.
- Approximately 36-48 hours per week.
- Pay rate $12.50/hour.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available.
Job requirements for Packing Machine Operator:
Qualified candidates need to have at least one year of experience with high powered equipment, high speed production lines, stacking/bundling pallets, operating forklift and reading blueprints. Must be able to lift, push, pull and carry 20-45 lbs per case frequently. This position also requires standing, walking, stooping, crawling and crouching throughout shift.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (865) 212-3853 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*