Procurement Specialist | Purchasing
Are you looking for a new career opportunity in purchasing? Do you have at least 3 years' experience? Luttrell Staffing Group is recruiting for Procurement Specialist | Purchasing.
Job duties and details for Procurement Specialist | Purchasing:
- Responsible for the purchase of equipment, tools, parts, services and supplies necessary for the operation of the plant.
- Negotiate with vendors / suppliers to acquire the best products at the best price.
- Respond to customer inquiries, contact suppliers and prepare purchase orders.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available.
Job requirements for Procurement Specialist | Purchasing:
Qualified candidates must have at least 3 years' experience in purchasing or procurement, preferably in the plastics or paper industry. Must have excellent communication skills, analytical problem solving ability, be able to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint. Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance, Purchasing or Engineering is required.
Please apply by clicking on the link below, then call our office (540) 674-1118.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
Lisa is the Branch Manager of the Radford office. She lives in Bastian, VA with her husband of 20 years, along with two kittens. Before she joined the Radford team, she was the Office Manager at Mack's Oil, Inc. for 22 years. She believes that God & Family should be the center of a well-enjoyed life. If you are looking for work in Radford or the surrounding areas, please give her a call!