Production Operator | Material Handler | Manufacturing
Are you looking for a new career opportunity with a leading manufacturer in Vermont? Luttrell Staffing Group, in partnership with Keurig Dr. Pepper, is currently recruiting for Production Operator | Material Handler | Manufacturing positions in Williston and Essex Junction areas!
Job details for Production Operator | Material Handler | Manufacturing:
- Machine Operation/Lock Out Tag Out.
- Feeding product into machines (cups and labels).
- Accurately perform quality checks and maintain accurate records.
- Perform any other assigned tasks.
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures.
- Shift D2 ( Friday – Sunday with alternating Thursday from 6am-6:30pm $15.43/hr with $1,000 sign on bonus)
- Shift N2 ( Friday – Sunday with alternating Thursday from 6pm-6:30am $16.90/hr with $1,000 sign on bonus)
- Guaranteed overtime.
Job requirements for Production Operator | Material Handler | Manufacturing:
Qualified candidates must have at least one year of manufacturing experience, be able to stand for 12 hours and work in a variety of environmental conditions. Must have the ability to communicate effectively, solve problems and make production calculations by using basic mathematical skills. Candidates must be able to kneel, squat, bend, stoop, twist, reach overhead continuously, and lift 30 lbs regularly and lift 50 lbs occasionally. Must pass all background screenings.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (802) 658-9900 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*