Do you have experience in sales? Familiar with spa operations? Luttrell Staffing Group in Abingdon, VA is currently hiring a Project Manager for one of their clients. If interested, apply today!
Details for Project Manager position:
- Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
- 1st Shift, Monday-Friday
- 40 hours per week
- Benefits available
Project manager has the responsibility and accountability for managing the order fulfillment process for assigned orders to ensure overall customer satisfaction. This position supports the outbound Equipment Sales Division quoting process and project coordination. Project Manager will be working with an assigned team to grow and build customer revenue, loyalty, and accomplish goals. Project Managers will be responsible for the day to day account activities as outlined below while also supporting all business development efforts a s executed by the Sales Managers.
Key Responsibilities and Duties for Project Manager position:
- Managing large and/or more complicated sales orders
- Identify and initiate solutions for any problems that may restrict orders from completing successfully
- Supervision of all order fulfillment duties
- Coordination of final delivery logistics
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters
Education and Experience for Project Manager position:
- Preferred 4-year degree in business or equivalent work experience in a related field
- Customer Service experience
- Project Management Experience
- Understanding of Salon and Spa Equipment
*For more information about this position, text Luttrell to 25000!*
Apply today by clicking on the link below, then contact our office at 276-623-0039. We look forward to hearing from you!