Property Manager | Community Association Manager
CRYSTAL LAKE, IL 60014
Do you have experience with property management? Are you looking for a new opportunity with paid time off and benefits? Luttrell Staffing Group in Roselle, is hiring for Property Manager | Community Association Manager positions!
Pay: $60,000 / yearly salary
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Job details for Property Manager | Community Association Manager positions:
- Managing and administering the day to day operations for a portfolio of Community Associations (HOA’s, Condominiums, Townhomes and Commercial properties).
- Oversee and coordinate the property management and maintenance activities of each Association, to ensure that they are promptly and efficiently managed.
- Provide excellent customer service communication with Board Members, Homeowners, Contractors and fellow co-workers
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of all pertinent documents and overseeing the policies, procedures and goals of the Association through their governing documents (Bylaws and Declaration, Rules and Regulations), budgeted expenses, certificate of insurance and vendor contracts.
- Resolve Owner/Resident complaints and issues using strong communication skills
- General knowledge of building construction
- Oversee the management of buildings, including maintenance services and outside contractors/vendors
- Monthly property inspections of each Association to ensure property maintenance standards
- Solicitation of bids and review of contractor proposals. General knowledge of contract negotiations
- Preparation of monthly Management reports and property inspection reports
- Monthly review of Accounting and Financial statements.
- Drafting of annual budgets
- Supervise property assistants with guidance in assignments and tasks.
- Approval and review of vendor invoices
- On call after hour pager emergency assistance every 10 weeks for a one week rotation
- Attendance at Board of Directors meetings
Qualified applicants will have at least 4 years of related experience, great communication skills, excellent time management skills, be efficient in multi-tasking, and have great leadership qualities. Strong written and verbal communications required. Other qualifications include:
- Word Processing and computer skills, Excel knowledge a plus
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- An applicant must have successfully completed and passed AT LEAST ONE of the following examinations:
- Certified Manager of Community Associations (CMCA)
- Community Association Managers International Certification Board (CAMICB),
- Community Association Management Exam (COMEXM);
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
Benefits for Property Manager | Community Association Manager positions:
- Gas reimbursement
- Company cell phone
- Performance bonus
- Health, Dental, Vision, Term-Life Insurance available
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit available
Interested? Click the link to apply then call our office (224) 653-8289 to schedule your interview TODAY!
Our office is located at 1520 W. Lake St. | Roselle, IL 60172
*For more information or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000.*