Quality Assurance | Document Coordinator
Are you looking for a new opportunity to make some extra income before the holidays? Want to have every weekend off? Luttrell Staffing Group in Lebanon is currently recruiting for Quality Assurance | Document Coordinator positions!
Pay: $15 / hr (weekly pay - direct deposit available)
Schedule: Monday - Friday 6 a.m. -2:30 p.m. (mandatory OT, 40+ hrs/week) Weekends off!
Job details / requirements for Quality Assurance | Document Coordinator positions:
- Responsible for maintaining documentation required for production and quality assurance
- Administrative and record keeping duties based on customer requirements
- Auditing production records, quality assurance records, and filing certifications
- Maintain quality and production inspection records
- Perform material receipt inspection when required
- Prepare and send job specific production, material, and quality records to the customer
- Other duties as assigned
Must be available to work overtime (including 12 hour days and night shifts)
Qualifications for Quality Assurance | Document Coordinator positions:
- Two years’ experience in Quality Assurance activities is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office applications required
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Two-year technical degree is preferred
- Ability to lift/move items up to 25 lbs
- This position requires some degree of activity and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching and carrying of portable tools / equipment
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call Luttrell Staffing Group Lebanon (615) 784-4670.
*For more information or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000.*