Quality Assurance Technician
Do you have a minimum of 2 years' experience in the food manufacturing industry? Do you also have an Associate Degree or higher in a science related field? Luttrell Staffing Group in Kingsport is recruiting for Quality Assurance Technician.
Job duties and details for Quality Assurance Technician:
- Perform all requirements of QC Technician (analytical testing, line inspections, CCP monitoring, etc.)
- Enforce all safety, food safety and quality policies where appropriate.
- Review and enforce food safety and quality systems on a daily basis. Address, develop and implement procedures and measures to improve food safety and quality.
- Review food safety, quality and production paperwork validating documentation and compliance.
- Analyze certificates of analysis on incoming raw ingredients to make sure they meet quality standards and specifications.
- Provide support in root cause analysis for internal issues or customer complaints and implement corrective actions along with preventative measures.
- Interact with production staff and QC Techs to remedy food safety and quality manufacturing issues.
- Provide support and expertise to cross functional teams and departments in relation to quality standards, food safety or personal safety.
- Pay rate $13.00/hour.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available.
Job requirements for Quality Assurance Technician:
Qualified candidates must have at least 2 years' of experience in the food manufacturing industry and an Associate of Science Degree or higher. Candidate must be self-motivated, have proven attention to detail and excellent communication skills. Must also be able to rotate shift based on production needs including weekends and holidays.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (423) 765-2628 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*