BOWLING GREEN, KY 42104
You’ve completed the degree, you’ve got the experience - now is your chance to land a permanent position with an established company in Bowling Green, KY.
That’s right, if you have the education and the experience to prove yourself a top-notch Quality Engineer, we want to talk to you!
Don't let this Direct Hire opportunity pass you by - Apply Today for Quality Engineer!
This is not a temporary job; you will be hired as a Permanent Full Time team member!
Only Qualified Candidates Need Apply: College Degree or Equivalent Experience Required.
DIRECT HIRE Salary: $65K - $70K Depending on Experience
- Working Hours: 40 hours per week, some overtime as needed.
Key Duties & Responsibilities for Quality Engineer:
- Plan, organize, implement and document all quality related processes based on the Quality Management Systems (QMS).
- Maintain the QMS according to the IATF 16949:2016 requirements.
- Monitor and manage the NOK process; corrective measures as needed.
Requirements for Quality Engineer:
- Bachelor’s Engineering Degree or comparable field or equivalent experience required (5+ years).
- Must have professional experience in quality in a production work environment.
- Automotive Industry Experience Preferred
- Advanced Computer skills: MS Office & Excel
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Let us know why you’re the best candidate for the job. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click the link below to apply online, then call us at (270) 782-2226.
- Apply In-person: 1435 Campbell Lane, Bowling Green, KY (Next to Aldi).
- Application Hours are Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 10:30 AM or 1 - 3 PM.
- Quality Personnel is now Luttrell Staffing Group.
Contact Us Today!
Meet Your Recruiter
Sherry joined the Quality Personnel team in 1998 after spending 11 years in the industrial community in areas of payroll, accounting, purchasing, Worker’s Compensation, and inventory control. After working the following four years as a CSR, Sherry became the Division Manager for the Bowling Green office in October 2002. She holds an Associate Degree in Secretarial Science and a Bachelor’s Degree in Office Administration from WKU. She obtained her CSP (Certified Staffing Professional) certificate in April 2015. Let us help you meet your career goals!