Quality Laboratory Technician
Do you have at least four years of experience working in quality assurance or related field? Luttrell Staffing Group in partnership with Phoenix Packaging, is currently recruiting for Quality Lab Technician positions!
Job details and duties for Quality Lab Technician:
- Responsible for conducting testing procedures during manufacturing processes to ensure that products comply with quality standards.
- Inspect components before assembly, analyze trial products during development or test finished goods.
- Record and analyze the results in order to decide whether to certify or reject specific products.
- Solve production issues recommend improvements.
- Prepare inspection plans, training new technicians and evaluate quality costs.
- Mitigate risk and act as the voice of the customer with personnel and supervision working in production teams.
- Responsible for testing, sorting and sampling of raw materials, in process materials or products and finished goods for defects.
- Day Shift, 7am-7pm and Night Shift, 7pm-7am.
- Pay rate based on experience.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance.
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available.
- Monthly productivity bonus after probation period of 6 months.
Job requirements for Quality Lab Technician:
Qualified candidates must have at least 4 years of experience working in quality assurance or related field in manufacturing. Experience in plastics, extrusion, printing and forming operations is preferred. Candidates must have strong written and oral communication skills, and also have experience with Microsoft Excel, Work and Outlook. ASQ Quality Certifications, HACCP, Six Sigma, LEAN is also preferred.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (540) 674-1118 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
Lisa is the Branch Manager of the Radford office. She lives in Bastian, VA with her husband of 20 years, along with two kittens. Before she joined the Radford team, she was the Office Manager at Mack's Oil, Inc. for 22 years. She believes that God & Family should be the center of a well-enjoyed life. If you are looking for work in Radford or the surrounding areas, please give her a call!