Do you have the desire and drive to learn and succeed? Luttrell Staffing Group in Sevierville, TN is currently a Quality Manager for one of their clients. This is a full-time, salaried position and candidates must have resume we can submit to client. Interested and qualified candidates, apply today!
Details for Quality Manager position:
- Full-Time, Salaried position
- $50,000 per year based on experience
- 45+hours per week
- Must be willing to work weekends and travel some
- Must submit resume
In this position, you will be responsible for administering the facility quality program in accordance with customer and company requirements, and is appointed as the Quality Representative for the plant.
Responsibilities for Quality Manager position:
- Ensure that the quality system is established, implemented and maintained in compliance with the current revision of ISO-9001.
- Report on the performance of the quality system to executive management for review, and as a basis for continuous improvement of the quality system.
- Coordinate and approve processing, data collection, and documentation for PPAP submissions.
- Initiate and document corrective actions to address any identified or reported process or product nonconformities.
- Manage and supervise lab and quality department personnel.
- Promote and provide leadership in support and improvement of the Plant Measurables.
Job Requirements for Quality Manager position:
A. Education and Training
- The Quality Manager should have a 4 year degree in engineering or business related discipline
B. Technical Requirements
- Five to ten years of broad technical experience including statistics, interpreting product drawings, product or quality engineering, and project administration
C. Managerial Experience
- Minimum 5 years previous experience in Quality/Engineering/Production Management
- Previous experience in nitriding, heat treating, plating or similar manufacturing processes
- Experience with ISO 9001quality systems
- Previous experience in conducting employee training
*For more information about this position, text Luttrell to 25000!*
Apply today by clicking on the link below, then contact our office at 865-428-1412. Resumes will be sent to client for interview consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
Kim began her career with Luttrell Staffing Group in 2013 when she accepted a clerical assignment for a client company. She did such a great job there that the Sevierville branch offered her an internal administrative assistant position in 2014. The next year, Kim was promoted to staffing manager. She has over 30 years experience in customer service and hospitality, and is certified by both DATIA (drug testing) and the American Staffing Association (CSP).