Do you have at least 4 years' experience in metal manufacturing with 2 years of quality tech experience? Luttrell Staffing Group Radford is hiring for Quality Technician.
Job details for Quality Technician:
- Test and inspect parts and products at various stages of the production process.
- Program and uses Computer Numeric Machine to evaluate 3D features of parts.
- Interpret engineering drawings and schematic diagrams.
- Select products for inspection and testing.
- Assist with training of Quality and Manufacturing Personnel.
- 1st shift.
- Starting pay rate $17.00/hour.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available.
Job requirements for Quality Technician:
Qualified candidates must have at least 4 years' experience in metal manufacturing production with 2 years' quality process experience. Candidate must also have experience with GD&T methods and theory, good grasp of 3D special concepts and reasoning and ability to read and interpret SPC data. Must have strong knowledge in mechanical technology, computer software technology, competency in shop math, blueprint reading and use of measuring devices, gauges and programs. Reaching, bending, pushing, pulling and lifting 50 lbs is required.
Please click on the link below to apply, then call our office (540) 674-1118.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
Lisa is the Branch Manager of the Radford office. She lives in Bastian, VA with her husband of 20 years, along with two kittens. Before she joined the Radford team, she was the Office Manager at Mack's Oil, Inc. for 22 years. She believes that God & Family should be the center of a well-enjoyed life. If you are looking for work in Radford or the surrounding areas, please give her a call!