Respiratory | Logistics Associate
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity in Kingsport? Luttrell Staffing Group is recruiting for Respiratory | Logistics Associate.
Job duties and details for Respiratory | Logistics Associate:
- Perform administrative functions related to Oxygen, PAP, Respiratory Assist Devices, ventilators and PAP mask reordering.
- Follow up on orders from physicians for request required medical documentation, scheduling patients, coordinating therapists and respiratory support staff calendars as required to ensure all orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Tracking of apnea monitors, pulse oximetry andother medical devices for return/downloads.
- Maintain accurate patient files and make follow-up calls to patients.
- Monday through Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm.
- Pay rate $12.00/hour.
- Long-term position.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available.
Job requirements for Respiratory | Logistics Associate:
Qualified candidates must have one year of related work experience, and be able to lift 30+ lbs. Diploma/GED is required.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (423) 765-2628 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*