Do you have restoration construction experience? Do you want a job with benefits and paid time off? Luttrell Staffing Group in Roselle, is hiring for Restoration Technician positions!
Pay: $18 - $20 / hr
Schedule: Must be open to flexible hours (40 hrs /week)
Job details for Restoration Technician positions:
- Water extraction and removal of water damaged materials
- Follow written procedures for emergency services
- Move affected objects/materials
- Set up and monitor drying equipment
- Application of antimicrobial products
- Participate in demolition, remediation, cleaning, packing, moving and being responsible for maintaining a clean and safe job site
- Daily completion and tracking of job paperwork, timecards, checkout forms, vehicle records and other necessary paperwork
- Must be available for routine on call rotational emergency services and after-hours work
Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma / GED, at least 3 years of experience in insurance restoration &/or construction, and a valid driver's license. (Certifications are a plus.)
Physical requirements: Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs routinely. The workspace may be contaminated with heavy smoke residue, mold and mildew, contaminated water or other unsanitary conditions. Protective gear is available for use and is required on some heavily contaminated work sites.
Benefits for Restoration Technician positions:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Term-Life Insurance available
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit available
All applicants must be able to meet the pre-employment screening policies and be eligible to work in the United States.
Interested? Click the link to apply then call our office (224) 653-8289 to schedule your interview TODAY!
Our office is located at 1520 W. Lake St. | Roselle, IL 60172
*For more information or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000.*