Senior Buyer | Purchasing | Procurement
Do you have five to eight years of purchasing experience in a manufacturing environment? Luttrell Staffing Group in Roanoke is currently recruiting for Senior Buyer | Purchasing | Procurement.
Job details and responsibilities for Senior Buyer | Purchasing | Procurement:
- Work closely with suppliers to ensure accurate processing of orders and timely delivery of merchandise.
- Proactively look for opportunities and scope, initiate and lead cost efficiency projects in conjunction with functional business stakeholders for assigned categories.
- Develop, negotiate and execute terms and conditions, contracts and agreements for the purchase of goods and services.
- Working collaboratively to engage with internal business partners to coordinate purchasing efforts.
- Create bid packages and performing bid analysis, reviewing findings and recommendations with procurement team.
- Monitor and manage supplier performance in delivery, cost, quality, service and innovation.
- Identify and vet suppliers in accordance with the procurement strategy.
- Maintain procurement records.
- Work independently and also work with a team.
- Possible temp-to-perm.
- Pay rate $19.00-$22.00, depending on experience.
Job requirements for Senior Buyer | Purchasing | Procurement:
Qualified candidates must have five to eight years of purchasing experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment. Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM) or Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) certification is preferred. Project management, procurement and inventory skills are required. Must have experience with evaluating supplier market trends and strong experience in project, change and category management. Candidates are required to have strong working knowledge of MRP systems, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel. Proven negotiation and supplier management skills, and experience in drafting and management of contracts and non-disclosure agreements. Excellent communication skills and organizational skills are also required. Bachelors degree is preferred.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (540) 491-9921 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*