Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Do you have experience working in a Manufacturing Environment? Are you also highly organized? Luttrell Staffing Group in Radford is currently recruiting for Shipping and Receiving Clerk.
Job duties and details for Shipping and Receiving Clerk:
- Determine shipping methods, routes or rates for materials to be shipped.
- Pack, seal, label or affix postage to prepare materials for shipping, using hand tools, power tools or postage meter.
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading or shipping orders, to route materials.
- Confer or correspond with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages or non-conformance to specifications.
- Day shift, 7am-7pm and Night shift, 7pm-7am.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term Life Insurance Benefits.
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available.
Job requirements for Shipping and Receiving Clerk:
Qualified candidates must have at least 3 years' experience working in a manufacturing environment, must have customer service skills, basic computer skills including Microsoft Office. Candidates must also be able to communicate effectively, verbal and written, possess basic mathematical skills and utilize various equipment as needed to perform duties. Lifting, pulling, pushing, standing, and walking up and down stairs is required. Candidates must meet all requirements to qualify.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (540) 674-1118 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
Lisa is the Branch Manager of the Radford office. She lives in Bastian, VA with her husband of 20 years, along with two kittens. Before she joined the Radford team, she was the Office Manager at Mack's Oil, Inc. for 22 years. She believes that God & Family should be the center of a well-enjoyed life. If you are looking for work in Radford or the surrounding areas, please give her a call!