Well established company is seeking a Staffing Coordinator to join their growing team in the Lebanon, TN area! This is an excellent career opportunity.
Luttrell Staffing Group's Core Values:
E-Excellence G-Grit I-Integrity S-Service
"Our mission is to cultivate people and build relationships through excellence in staffing."
Basic Functions of the Staffing Coordinator:
The Staffing Coordinator is responsible for the maintenance and growth of client company relationships and associate management:
Essential Job Functions of the Staffing Coordinator:
- Recruit and identify quality candidates for client job orders through ad postings and other sourcing methods. Conduct interviews and reference checks. Administer testing (drug, skills, etc.) training, orientation.
- Manage employee relations to include counseling, coaching, discipline and discharge.
- Develop relationships with clients through regular communication and client visits.
- Responsible for administrative tasks to include recording in operating system.
- Must maintain regular follow up with associates to ensure job satisfaction and address any concerns.
- Must maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Must assist with office operations/phones/filing or any other requirements.
- Manage worker's compensation through on-site safety audits and accident investigations.
Requirements of the Staffing Coordinator:
- Excellent communication skills displaying professional etiquette both verbal and written.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Applications. Testing may be required.
- Responds well to pressure and maintains positive demeanor while working with associates, staff, and clients.
- Work responsibly with or without supervision.
- Provide valid Driver's License and proof of insurance.
- Prioritizes tasks and is flexible to ever-changing demands.
- Training will be provided.
- At least 2 years previous staffing experience preferred
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Apply today by clicking the link below!