Sevierville, TN 37862
Well established company is seeking a Staffing Coordinator to join their growing team in the Sevierville, TN area! This is an excellent career opportunity.
Luttrell Staffing Group's Core Values:
E-Excellence G-Grit I-Integrity S-Service
"Our mission is to cultivate people and build relationships through excellence in staffing."
Basic Functions of the Staffing Coordinator:
The Staffing Coordinator is responsible for the maintenance and growth of client company relationships and associate management:
Essential Job Functions of the Staffing Coordinator:
- Recruit and identify quality candidates for client job orders through ad postings and other sourcing methods. Conduct interviews and reference checks. Administer testing (drug, skills, etc.) training, orientation.
- Manage employee relations to include counseling, coaching, discipline and discharge.
- Develop relationships with clients through regular communication and client visits.
- Responsible for administrative tasks to include recording in operating system.
- Must maintain regular follow up with associates to ensure job satisfaction and address any concerns.
- Must maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Must assist with office operations/phones/filing or any other requirements.
- Manage worker's compensation through on-site safety audits and accident investigations.
Requirements of the Staffing Coordinator:
- Excellent communication skills displaying professional etiquette both verbal and written.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Applications. Testing may be required.
- Responds well to pressure and maintains positive demeanor while working with associates, staff, and clients.
- Work responsibly with or without supervision.
- Provide valid Driver's License and proof of insurance.
- Prioritizes tasks and is flexible to ever-changing demands.
- Training will be provided.
- At least 2 years previous staffing experience preferred
Apply today by clicking the link below! Send your resume to email@example.com
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Stacy joined the Kingsport team in 2012 as a Staffing Coordinator, then transferred to Duffield office as an Onsite Staffing Manager. Stacy became Branch Manager of the Duffield office in early 2017 and in June 2019 moved to the Sevierville office as their Branch Manager.