Are you looking for a temp-to-hire position that includes a 3 day weekend? Luttrell Staffing Group is hiring for Stockroom Associate!
Job duties and details for Stockroom Associate:
- Responsible for the movement, identification, receiving, packing, stocking and picking of product in a manner that ensures its quality and prevents its damage or deterioration.
- Accurately count and enter transactions in the EBIS.
- Responsible for the tracking and recording of NON-DOM materials used during Reman production.
- Monday through Thursday, 6:00am-4:30pm.
- Overtime when needed.
- Pay rate $12.00/hour.
- Temp-to-Perm position.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available.
Job requirements for Stockroom Associate:
Qualified candidates must have proven math and computer skills. Must be able to lift 50 lbs, along with demonstrated use of material handling equipment in a safe manner.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (540) 491-9921 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
Lisa is our Staffing Coordinator for Luttrell Staffing Group in Roanoke. If you're looking for work in Roanoke and the surrounding areas, give her a call!