Supply Chain Specialist
Do you have 2-3 years' working knowledge of supply chain related functions? Luttrell Staffing Group is hiring for Supply Chain Specialist.
Job duties and details for Supply Chain Specialist:
- Complete and manage daily expedites for all purchased components, raw material and outside processing.
- Re-manufacturing orders supporting production and inventory metrics.
- Complete daily shortage report for all purchase components, including communication on SharePoint Report.
- Manage and process less than truckload, truckload quotations and bookings as required.
- Manage all certificate of origin coordination including maintenance, annual solicitation, Certification of Origin receipts and completeness of compliance.
- Assist in physical inventory and cycle count management.
- Vendor Maintenance function (setting up and maintaining vendor information on PowerLink).
- Pay rate $15-$18/hour.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance Benefits.
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available.
Job requirements for Supply Chain Specialist:
Qualified candidates must be proficient in Microsoft application and must have working knowledge of supply chain functions.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office (540) 491-9921 or send resume to email@example.com.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
RaKeesha is a staffing coordinator for Luttrell Staffing Group-Roanoke. If you're looking for work in Roanoke or the surrounding areas, give her a call.