TIG Welder | Welding
Are you an experienced TIG Welder? Are you looking for a new career opportunity with benefits and the potential for bonus pay? Luttrell Staffing Group in Cleveland, TN is now interviewing for TIG Welder | Welding positions!
Pay: $14 - $17.50 / hr Based On Experience
Schedule: Day and night shifts available, 40+ hrs/week
Job Details / Requirements for TIG Welder | Welding positions:
- Cut, grind, weld, and fit up
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints
- Must be able to read and understand weld symbols, weld procedures, tolerances etc.
- Must be able to pass a 6G Butt Weld Test, 45° angle
- Forklift experience preferred but not required
- At least 1 year of related experience preferred
- Must be able to stand for the entire shift and lift up to 50lbs, unassisted
Employees must provide their own Weld Helmet and Steel Toe Shoes.
Benefits for TIG Welder | Welding positions:
- Eligible for Health, Vision, Dental, and Term-Life Insurance
- Company benefits + potential for safety bonus twice a year upon hire
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit available
Must be willing to submit a drug screen and background check
Click the link below to apply, then call our office at (423) 790-7733 to schedule your interview today! Our office is located at 3555 Keith St NW #209 | Cleveland, TN 37312.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000.*