Do you have supervisory experience? Are you looking for a new career opportunity? Luttrell Staffing Group is hiring for Team Leader!
Job duties and details for Team Leader:
- Team leader is responsible for training and supervision of all team members to ensure production goals, quality targets and customer needs are met.
- Responsible for regularly reporting on team's progress.
- Oversee team members' work for quality and guideline compliance.
- Ensure production according to production schedule and train new employees.
- Correct NOK results in work stations and guide team members to sustain a safe work environment.
- Order bulk material for production.
- Build trust and camaraderie between team members.
- Inspire and motivate teamwork for achieving goals.
- Assist in assembly work, specifically during prototype/launch phases and act as team member replacement in case of vacation/illness.
- Assist process engineer with set-up of assembly processes and documents.
- Direct-Hire Position!
- Starting pay rate $17.00/hour.
- Day shift, NO weekends.
- Eligible for excellent benefits package after 60 days.
Job requirements for Team Leader:
- Experience in leadership role.
- Experience in production.
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication skills in a culturally diverse environment.
- High social competence, organizational skills and time management skills.
- Must be able to prioritize and be flexible.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
Please apply by clicking the link below or send resume to email@example.com.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text Luttrell to 25000*
Lisa is the Branch Manager of the Radford office. She lives in Bastian, VA with her husband of 20 years, along with two kittens. Before she joined the Radford team, she was the Office Manager at Mack's Oil, Inc. for 22 years. She believes that God & Family should be the center of a well-enjoyed life. If you are looking for work in Radford or the surrounding areas, please give her a call!